3.19.2012

Tassy Fils-aime and Ian Rosenberger

Haiti was ravaged by an earthquake in 2010.  Ian Rosenberger of "Survivor: Palau" was changed forever when he heard God tell him to go do what he could to help. When he got to Haiti, he made and kept an incredible promise to Tassy Fils-aime, a young Haitian man: To bring him to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh for a life-saving surgery that would treat a cancerous tumor on his jaw. With this incredible life-altering event, Ian says, "I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, now I do."

I'm excited for April 21/22, 2012 at North Way Christian Community, when Ian and Tassy will tell their story of how God changed their lives forever.  For more information on Ian Rosenberger and Tassy Fils-aime, please visit Team Tassy and watch this clip from WTAE Channel 4 news.