9.10.2009

CORE

I count on the core. What I mean is that I count on the serving members of North Way at the Worship Cafe. Today, I am making a master "roster" of sorts. I'm trying to figure out who I can lean on in times of crisis, collaboration and times of simply needing to be the church to those who need us. I see a lot of people that come every week that I would consider attenders, but they are not a part of the core. I would consider the core to be the hard-core servants/volunteers of this church (VIP's). The core person is the person that will say, "if you ever need anything, let me know"...and they actually mean it.

As a pastor, there's no way that I will be able to minister to the needs of all the people. But, with the core's help, we can care for all that God sends our way. I thank God for the CORE!