9.11.2009

family time...

Family time is very important to me! I protect it with a passion. Last night was a little example of this. I had invitations to go over to people's homes and watch the Steelers play the Titans, but I was so excited to share in this with my wife and daughters! I'm trying to turn this estrogen-dominated home into a Pittsburgh Steelers fan's home! It was a blast to dance with our Terrible Towels during the pre-game show with the Black Eyed Peas and Tim McGraw. We let them stay up for the first game of the 2009 season…not the whole thing. They had school this morning. So, they were able to watch most of the first quarter, and I built it up as such a super-special treat that I hope they'll remember it.

I am determined to get my girls to be huge Steelers fans! I think I’m well on my way!!! Go Steelers! Crazy game last night, but we'll take the W!