4.08.2012

post-Easter exhaustion...

Easter weekend was amazing!  The North Way teams work so hard to pull off Good Friday and Easter services!  Over the last three days, we have had sixteen services across four campuses!  To say the least, I'm exhausted.  I only preached twice on Good Friday, but I was in some sort of leadership role at all four Wexford Campus Easter services.  I can't even begin to tell you how amazing each service was!

I was amazed at the hundreds of volunteers that joined together in Hospitality, Kidz, Production, Worship and much more to make the Easter weekend possible.  I was blown away at their effort to come together for such an incredible serving opportunity.  This was a beautiful display of the church using their gifts and talents.  This was also an awesome sight to see so many people just jumping in to volunteer where needed!

I was so proud of our Wexford Campus staff as well!  Countless hours go into a weekend like this, and our staff worked tons of "overtime" to make this happen.  They served our guests with great dignity, and I am so blessed to be part of such a magnificent team.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a couple days off!  I need these days with my family.  When you're a pastor, Easter services take you away from family on a day when most families are brought together.  I will be spending the next two days focusing on my family...bike riding, special lunches and much more.

Easter was amazing!  I'm exhausted, but I'm excited to see what God will do with what came out of this weekend!