9.15.2009

small groups...

My wife posted on her facebook that she was excited for small group tonight. Her friends from work asked if she was in a support group or rehab group. I guess when you think about it...small group does sound weird to those who don't know exactly what we're up to.

Anyway...we had a great kick-off for our couple's small group tonight. The six of us have eight kids total, and we have to think of a name for our group. I have this little thing of naming the groups I'm a part of lately.

I also launched a new men's small group today! Five guys at Eat-N-Park in Etna. What's the name of this group? The Mafia. That's right...The Mafia! The waitress asked if we would like to sit at the mafia table, and I said, "Boys, that's the name of our group." I don't know why it's called the mafia table, but we are the Mafia! I'm sure there will be a ton of inside jokes that come out of this name!